PHAGWARA SEWERAGE TREATMENT PLANT OBJECTIVES
OBJECTIVES OF PROJECT
- Checking ground water over-exploitation by reducing dependence on ground water for meeting irrigation requirements.
- Decreasing diversion potable water for irrigation purposes, making more fresh water availability for municipal purposes.
- Enhancing Productivity and Production levels, through assured supply of Irrigation water.
- Increasing irrigation water efficiency through underground pipeline based conveyance system.
- Reducing fossil fuel based energy consumption Protection of environment by preventing discharge of waste water into rivers and water bodies.
- Sensitizing and educating the community for optimum usage of water resources.